Saturday, January 31, 2015

Chocolate, Cheese, and Green tea

                       In my second post, i wanna share about my favorite flavors. Yeah, same as the title of this post, i love chocolate, cheese, and green tea. I feel weird because I love chocolate and cheese concurrently. but that is the truth because sometimes, I can enjoy both of them together. I love all kinds of cheese but for chocolate, I prefer dark chocolate because i don't really like sweet. The most chocolate I do not like is C**b**y because it has too much milk thus makes it very sweet. Then, I am really really fond of green tea!!! EVERYTHING which is related to Green tea. and the last, I hate the taste of sour. REALLY HATE!!!

Here, I gave you some photo about my favorite cake and beverage in my favorite flavor which you must try ^^ :


 Maxim Green tea and Caramel


 Chocolate Mango Dome from Starbucks



Hot Chocolate from Indomaret Point





Fondue bread w/ cheese sauce (home-made by my sister & me)



Cheese chicken katsu (home-made)



Cheese sweet corn (simple home-made)



Matcha Ice Cream w/ Mochi & Red Beans at Menya Sakura


Matcha Latte at El's Cafe & Book


Esprecielo Latteo Nishio Matcha Latte

Thank you for scroll down to the end and visiting my ugly blog.. i am so sorry if all my posting are weren't important..but i hope you enjoy it.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment